Keepin' Track...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Morning... evening... whatever...

Sooooo... I don't really have much of an update... but I figured I'd post a wee bit anyways. Phase 1 of SBD is going well so far. It's not nearly as difficult this time as the first time I tried it. I am pleased. ^-^

I'm going on a walk with the missus as soon as I'm done eating my salad. Hopefully, the walk will help de-stress me... I hate getting stressed out over money. Money is the bane of my existence. I loathe it. Anywho. I think a walk around Boulevard Park will be just the thing to chill me the fuck out. The ocean has a wonderful effect on me like that. ^-^

I went to the doctor yesterday & asked to have my citalopram dose upped. It's worked some since I started taking it several weeks ago, but I'm still having trouble doing what I love to do. I want to get more exercise, but not being able to get my ass outta bed makes that difficult. I'll be taking the middle dose now, 40 mg. I'm hoping that this is the kick in the brain I need to help me out, because I don't really want to add another medication if I don't have to. I know I won't have to take this forever, but I'm willing to do what I have to in order to help myself get my shit together & make it through school. So here's hoping this works.

Another thing that I think will have a positive effect on my life is that I've chosen a word for 2011. My word is Thrive, and I'm trying to keep it in mind at all times... especially when I'm feeling like shit. I think that by trying to find ways to help myself thrive, I'll be combating my depression from another side. Go me. ^-^

Alrighty... I think the hard boiled eggs should be cool enough to go peel & add to my salad, so I can eat. Then off for a walk, as long as it's not pouring... maybe even if it is. We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. The sea also calls to me in times of distress. She is the healing waters.

    Here's to hoping the meds work. Been there girlie.

    ReplyDelete